SBV Tools is originated from Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
All Credit Card & Personal information through our website is passed over to a secure connection using the latest SSL encryption technology powered by Shopify. As our web address begins with “https”, this means that you are on a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protected page and the website is secure.
No. You can check out your purchases as a Guest.
An email will be sent to you once order is confirmed.
Please kindly call us at +65 6458 2722 or email us your request together with the order confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9AM Singapore Time (GMT +8) on the next working day of the date of purchase.
All transaction made will be charged in Singapore Dollars (including GST) and exchange rate will be determined by your credit card provider.
Please note that we only accept Credit Cards payment.
All delivery orders will be processed within 3 to 5 working days (excludes Public Holidays) from the date that order is confirmed. Please note that deliveries are subjected to item availability and courier methods.
Please kindly refer here for our Exchange and Refund policy for more information.
Self-collection is available only for orders in Singapore. Please kindly select “self-collection” under shipping method. An email will be sent to you once your item is ready for collection. You may pick up the order from 5G Gambas Crescent, Nordcom I, Singapore 757043.
Yes, we are able to arrange for overseas shipment. Please note that all freight, handling charges, additional duties and taxes will be bear solely by the customer.
SBV Tools distributors are available in several countries in Asia and is we are constantly looking for new partners. Click here to find out more.
All SBV Tools comes with Lifetime Warranty. There will be no replacement should the Product be damaged as a result of negligence and mishandling.
The Lifetime warranty does not cover the following events:
- Alteration of performance or malfunction due to normal wear and tear of Products and in particular "wear" parts (cutting tools)
- Defect or damage due to incorrect assembly of the product
- Incorrect use of the product (too high torque, too much power on a pawl, ...)
- Use not in accordance with the use for which the product is designed
- Changes made to the product
- Lack of regular product maintenance
- Pre-existing repair of the product not carried out by SBV Tools
- Defects or deterioration suffered by accident or fortuitous cause